Get to know part of the team at The Vine Church...
MicAH and Sara Riesenweber - Lead pastors
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Micah grew up in the Tri-Cities and Sara grew up on the mission field in Guinea, West Africa.
- They have two happy and outgoing daughters, Alyssa and Rachel, who love swimming.
- Micah has worked as a pastor for many years.
- Sara has transitioned from teaching to a shared lead-pastoral role in the church.
- Their hobbies include golfing, camping, reading, being outside and playing with their girls.
- They are avid coffee drinkers and Seahawks fans!
DEAN-HILL FAMILY - FINANCE & Leadership TEAM
Jake and Jenn are Individual, Family and Marital Therapists and have been in private practice for over 15 years in the Tri-Cities.
They are both from Southern California and have been happily married and residing in the Northwest for over 20 years.
When Jake isn’t working or parenting, he can be found on the golf course, waterskiing, and boating. Jenn enjoys water skiing, boating, expressing her creativity through design, writing, and music.
McKenna is a student at George Fox University, studying social work. She is gifted with social media, fashion and design, and enjoys working with children. She loves wake boarding, boating, blogging (eloquentlysimple.com), and guitar. She's actively involved in leadership positions within her school, church, and community. McKenna also started her very own web design business and designed this site!
Dawson is a student at UW, studying Mechanical Enginering. He enjoys engineering projects, leadership opportunities in school and in the community, and hammocking with friends. He is an avid wake boarder and anything else to do with water. He loves snow skiing. He also enjoys guitar, drums, and has recently picked up the ukulele.
JUSTIN AND KATE HARPER - Leadership TEAM
- Justin and Kate are both Eastern Washington natives.
- They met at a coffee shop after connecting on a Christian dating site.
- Kate has an amazing way with young children and has pursued a career in early childhood education.
- Justin has a passion for communication and enjoys helping others learn new skills through training.
- Kate is a vegan. Justin is not. This doesn't stop them from trying foods and enjoying meals with so many great people.
Paul and Laura Casey - Leadership Team
Paul Casey has been married to lovely Laura for 9 years, and lives in West Richland. He has a 20- and 16-year old (Austin and Cheyenne), and she has a 28- and 24-year old (Tessa and Bryan), along with a cat and turtle. For fun, he enjoys golfing, hiking, and biking, when he is not reading or curating content as a professional coach and speaker. Other than serving on the leadership team of the Vine, he currently volunteers as Chapter Chair of Mid-Columbia SCORE. Paul has been in ministry as a teacher and elementary principal in 3 Christian schools, a family pastor, and an executive pastor for a total of 22 years before becoming an entrepreneur.